Monday, July 7, 2008

mirror in the bathroom

I do not own a mirror. There is one on the medicine cabinet in my bathroom that shows my upper torso up to my face, but aside from that I do not have one.
I went clothes shopping today. Normally I do not try things on until I get home, but this particular store offers free tailoring. Not one to pass up anything free, I figured I'd give it a go with the shirts and pants I had picked out.

Well, when I got into the dressing room and slipped off my shirt, I was in for a slight surprise. The body I remember having was not the one smiling back from the mirror. This.was.shocking.
Not that I'm fat, but my stomach is starting to resemble more of a belly, which is something I just will not allow.
So as soon as I got home I put on the Wii Fit and did a 45 minute workout. I refuse to become what I've always hated!!

But yes, it was slightly shocking. Last time I saw my stomach (emphasis on stomach) I had some semblance of abs. I had no idea how bad it had gotten.
But it's not going to last. I'm much too vain to allow for that.



I want to get my first tattoo this weekend. Hold my hand?

No comments: