Sunday, March 2, 2008

Han shot first

Cosmo Magazine has a whole section on the best places to meet a guy (I was directed to this section by another blog, I don't regularly read Cosmo). Number 1 on the list? An Apple Store.
Sayeth Cosmo: "
Most guys are natural gadget lovers, and with sales of iPods and MacBooks skyrocketing, more men than ever are stopping by Apple boutiques. The vibe at the stores is conducive to man meeting too: You can check your email among cuties, take a free workshop on anything from Photoshop to podcasting (a great opportunity to strike up a conversation), or just survey the, ahem, good-looking merchandise."

Sure it's not a sci-fi convention or comic-con or anything like that, but talk about the geeks inheriting the Earth. Although it's all fake-geek, not Freaks n Geeks geek.
Not that I'm headed straight for the Apple store, but goddamn. I never thought I'd ever see the day when one of the number 1 women's magazines was telling them to head to geek central and land a man.



Maybe I should plant myself into various video classes so I can "help them."

No comments: