Saturday, March 1, 2008

if there's a housing crisis in the n anymore

the tent so big in your pants baby
I would gladly share the tent in my pants with Peaches, but I would prefer her ex-roommate Feist.


Our President will now exit office after having presided over one of the biggest financial tumbles in recent US history. There is definitely more damage to come, and there is no silver lining in sight.


I have finally purchased a receiver (and speakers), which means I no longer have to connect my record player to a guitar amp. Although I don't know how Metal Machine Music is going to sound in surround sound. I am excited to find out, though.
Although setting up the receiver has been a bit difficult, what with all the different connections I have going on. And considering what I do, this should not be a problem for me.

I want to go to a good old fashioned rock 'n roll show. Not the standard NYC everyone stands around, arms crossed. I want to go see Of Montreal for the 11th or 12th time and dance dance the night away. Or to a Flogging Molly show and dance/skank. Say what you will about that band, their fans love to get-down.

Durex did a survey and found Americans rank behind Canadians and Brits when it comes to frequency of sex.
Dear America,
This is one thing we should at least try and be best at. Our economy is tanking, the dollar is worth less and less every day, at least let's show the world we may not give a fuck, but we do love to fuck.
I still don't understand this country's awkwardness when it comes to sex, and I grew up here! I mean, yeah I get a little shy when shopping in certain stores, but at least I am open-to-new-things.
I am (and most people I know are) in the best of moods when getting laid on a regular basis. Plus its good exercise.

Like today, I thought about joining a gym. I didn't, but at least I thought about it. If I was having more regular sex, the thought would not have even crossed my mind.


I want to write a book about the economy of sex. I could go on Oprah and hawk it.

No comments: