Sunday, March 9, 2008

this was started Sunday, so it is a bit old in the beginning

I am proud to live in a country that can blatantly violate the terms of the Geneva Convention. If there is one thing this administration will be remembered for, it is
oh who am I kidding, this administration will be remembered for tons of things!! I was telling a friend Saturday if I ever have kids, I want to read their history textbook to see what viewed perspective of the Bush administration they give.

The best thing to happen for the Dems in this election is for Bush to campaign with McCain. More.of.the.same.
Of Course, Hellary is doing her best to make sure Obama doesn't get elected

Ok so after writing all that we all know what happened with Spitzer blah blah ok over it. On the same day 7 more soldiers were killed in Iraq and the day before the President refused to outlaw torture. Sex scandals > Human Lives






My hoodie hasn't been washed yet and still smells...

No comments: