Saturday, May 17, 2008

the edge of a new frontier

I just woke up, and I feel great. At first I felt something funny around my neck, but then I remembered it is some weird necklace toy light-up starfish my friends bought for my last night to wear (we went out for my birthday! this tuesday!) and it was just fun fun fun. A friend made me a TOP SECRET DISGUISE KIT complete with fake glasses (no lenses!), stick-on mustaches, vaampire OR hillbilly teeth, a fake cigar (with fake smoke!) and all sorts of goodness.
Obviously I totally love it.

THEN I had a dream where I confronted a certain someone at a bar (they were bartending??) and even though it was just a dream, I feel cleansed of the entire events.


My Mom sent me an email yesterday saying "Have fun this weekend. Don't drink too much." For some reason that's just funny.

I took off work Monday and Tuesday. Monday better be nice to go to the beach and Tuesday Wii Fit comes out! I might finally find myself exercising!


How about those West Virginia results, eh? And the people's comments about why they didn't vote for Obama?
I think you should have at least a high school education to be allowed to vote. If you are a complete moron, you should not be allowed to have a say in government. Or, as I told my friend Marc last night, maybe each of their votes should only count 3/5?
I'm okay with either plan.

The irony is West Virginia was formed by seceding from Virginia because they didn't want to be part of the CONFEDERACY. And now they won't vote for a half-black man. Jeez. If Thomas Jefferson and Strom Thurmond can give birth to them, surely you can vote for them??

No comments: