Monday, May 26, 2008

everybody get dangerous

Someone found this blog by googling "nerd persecution + examples." Should I be happy?

Sometimes I feel like blogging is a form of mental vanity masturbation. You've got all this stuff stored up and by god do you have to release it. But you don't just want to release it, you want people to read it. You wouldn't have a blog if you didn't want anyone to read it.

I had what can only be described as a fantastic weekend. Except for seeing the fourth installment of a certain movie series, everything was great. Sunday was one of the best Brooklyn days I've had in a super long time, complete with lots of walking, a nice lunch outside, annnnnnd my personal favorite, intelligent conversation. It doesn't get much better.

Except for playing WIFFLE BALL in Prospect Park yesterday evening. That was pretty great too. And having a nice dinner outside. With four gay men. Sadly the ball did not land on a group of girls that might want to play too.

Have I mentioned I bought NKOTB tickets? Because I did. I also have Petty and Brian Wilson, but I feel like the NKOTB is just going to be amazingly fun.

I am listening to the new Weezer album. How great is that video by the way!!


No comments: