Thursday, December 13, 2007

I would normally never write about music

Were it not for the fact that I am in posession of an advance copy of the Rivers Cuomo solo album, and in the mid 90s while others had Steven Jenkins and "those little red panties they pass the test" I had "I've got Kitty Pryde/Nightcrawler too/waiting there for me/yes I do"

I never said I wasn't at the age where you look back at who you were and at the same time look ahead and wonder who the hell you're becoming.

I still envy any couple who has "Only In Dreams" play at their wedding.


I also think someone needs to throw down the Gauntlet and challenge the entire Pitchfork writing team to write and record a song. Just one song. That is all that is needed. Nothing more. I think after that happens I will be able to take them seriously. I think most music fans would agree with me.

No comments: