Monday, December 24, 2007

lord i was born a ramblin man

I am currently on a train to Boston, using my new work-issued blackberry to write this. The nice thing about train travel is you can use communication devices, like thism The bad thing about train travel is you can use communication devices, like the guy behind me who won't turn off his (very loud) ringer. Or the girl with the totally awesome Green Day ringtone.

I feel like there is no travel etiquette anymore. This is evidenced by the guy directly behind me, who apparently is powerless to stand up on his own and must use my seat for assistance. This has happened 6 times so far. I have also been side-swiped by 2 purses (whatever happened to the normal size purse, anyway? Why are they so large now?), a bloomingdales bag, and a crate and barrel bag.

Most wonderful time of the year indeed!

No comments: